The Department of Control Theory focuses on research in the field of modern control methods and their application to control of electromechanical systems.
- design of robust linear systems using modal synthesis,
- application of CRONE controllers in robust control of DC and AC drives,
- synthesis of robust nonlinear control systems using methods of optimal control,
- synthesis of robust nonlinear control systems using adaptive control,
- application of AI in control,
- hybrid AI systems - neural-fuzzy and neural-adaptive control,
- application of genetic algorithms for optimization of control systems,
- observer theory,
- nonlinear adaptive drive systems with brushles permanent magnet motors.
date of actualization: